4:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Bhakti Immersion Retreat
Retreat Fee Rs. 3500/-
Kammasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka 562162 India
Bhakti Immersion Retreat
Through Gita, Sutra & Sankirtan With Yogashree N. V. Raghuram ji
About the Retreat
One of the most important features of the human race is that we have emotions and out of these emotions, as Sage Narada and our scriptures put it, the most wonderful divine emotion we have is the idea of love - a soft emotion which manifests in the form of compassion, etc. Bhakti is a method of seeing how we can harness these soft emotions that we are born with, to see that we can get the ultimate experience. That is why Narada while describing Bhakti says it is an enriched state of love -Parama Prema Rupaha.
In this retreat led by Yogashree Raghuram ji, we will explore the different facets of Bhakti and its manifestations as presented in Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutra and Narada Bhakti Sutra along with deep immersion into joy of Bhajan singing and Sankirtan.
The Details of the Retreat are as follows:
Date & timings: Starts on the evening of Friday, 22nd October, 4:30 pm and concludes on Sunday, 24th, October, 2021, 4:30 pm
Venue: Ritambhara Retreat, No. 69, BMTC Layout, Adjacent to Kammasandra Village, Lakshmipura Hobli.
The Retreat, located just on the outskirts of Bangalore city, is a small beautiful space dedicated to Yoga & spiritual studies and practices in a simple and clean environment adjacent to a farm of its own. (Scan the QR code for directions)
Accommodation: Only shared accommodation will be provided
Food: Simple sattvik food with fresh grown vegetables from the farm
Reaching the Retreat Venue: The venue is about 22 kms from Majestic Bus Stand and is accessible through Magadi Road and Tumkur Road preferably through own vehicles. The retreat center is very close to ‘Kamadhenu Kshetra’ – a highly popular Raghavendra Swamy temple in last few years. It would take about an hour to reach the retreat venue from the heart of the city. Participants have to make their own arrangements. If any assistance is required Indica Yoga Team will help.
- Precaution and care are being taken keeping in mind the pandemic situation and health advisories. The venue is cleaned and sanitized. Sanitizers and other necessary aids and practices are put in place.
- The participants are mandated to fill and submit the Health Declaration Form prior to joining the retreat.
- All Participants have to reach the venue by Friday evening as the sessions commence from that evening itself.
- No children below the age of 18 are allowed in the retreat.
- Accommodation would be provided on a sharing basis. No individual rooms.
- Please carry your own Yoga mats for hygiene purposes
- No outside food is allowed or available.
To register: https://forms.gle/VM3Pm6GoiEE5RbAm7
*Avail Early Bird discount offer: Rs.3,000/- for registration before October 05, 2021. (Limited seats only)